Monday, February 15, 2010

That Day In History

My friend's elder sister gave birth or was delivered of her baby today, 12th February. A really cute baby that had been in the womb for 41 weeks. I saw when she hurried out of the house in the wee hours of the morning; at about 4:15am. A little part of me envied her, a major part of me was happy for her. I'm just going on 32 weeks and I can't wait for it to be over, not to talk of someone who has been at it for 40 weeks!

When I heard she had given birth I was suddenly struck with the reality of the situation I was/am in. It was made worse by the fact that I have still not bought anything for the baby, nor paid for my hospital bills; not out of a lack of trying to get freelance work or money but for reasons best known to God.

I know there's a lot of info to fill in and I'll do it in subsequent posts. Meanwhile, I need prayers to be able to live up to my responsibility, and take care of my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment